Screen resolution *scale* is not restored after disconnecting Parallels Access

Discussion in 'Accessing your PC' started by Christopher_Mischler, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Christopher_Mischler

Christopher_Mischler Bit poster

The stated solution ( http://kb.parallels.com/116698 ) does not fix my issue. My monitor's resolution is set to 1024x768 in Windows, but it's scaled down to around half size, so it's just in the middle of my screen. If I change it to 1366x768, which is the monitor's native resolution, it is still scaled down. No matter how many times I connect, change apps, etc., from the Parallels Access iOS app, my desktop display never scales back. This is not ok, as I cannot use my computer natively now, because everything is tiny.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. Christopher_Mischler

Christopher_Mischler Bit poster

Changing the resolution to 1280x720 resolves the issue (even though the native resolution is 1366x768)
    BUT when I launch a video app that switches the resolution (presumably to the native resolution), it goes back to the tiny scaled display again.

3. Abdul@Parallels

Abdul@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Christopher,

A version of Parallels Access has been launched, please update your application both on mobile device & computer and let us know the status.