Textures in Roblox glitching whenever I play any game

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by Nathan12, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Nathan12

Nathan12 Bit poster

Hi, I'm currently running a virtual M1 with Ventura 13.5.2 (22G91). Whenever I go into any game on Roblox, the textures start glitching out which basically make every game I go into unplayable as it blocks my screen as well. Anyone know how to solve this issue?

2. Nathan12

Nathan12 Bit poster

Screenshots below:

Attached Files:

3. Ashley Chumun

Ashley Chumun Staff Member

Hello @Nathan12
    Thank you for your feedback.
    To let us better understand the situation, please perform the following steps:
    1. Reproduce the issue.
    2. Collect a technical report (click the Parallels icon on top of the mac menu bar > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and send the report's 9- ID in a reply to this message.
    3. The download link you have used to install Roblox.
    Thanks!

4. Nathan12

Nathan12 Bit poster

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for replying, here is the report's ID: 454320574
    And here is the download link I have used: roblox.com/download

5. Ashley Chumun

Ashley Chumun Staff Member

Hello @Nathan12
    Thank you for the technical report.
    We did test Roblox on our side and it's working without any graphics glitches.

Please follow the steps below to update your Parallels Desktop to the latest version 19.3.0:
    1. Download and install Parallels Desktop 19.3.0 from the link https://download.parallels.com/desktop/v19/19.3.0-54924/ParallelsDesktop-19.3.0-54924.dmg
    2. Launch your Windows 11 virtual machine > Parallels Tools automatic installation shall begin > Once Done, restart the virtual machine.
    3. Following the restart > try to reproduce the issue.
    4. If the issue still persists > Collect an additional technical report (click the Parallels icon on top of the mac menu bar > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and send the report's 9- ID in a reply to this message.
    Thank you!