Virtual Machine lost, need to recover Quickbook Database

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by brian deis, Mar 30, 2010.

1. brian deis

brian deis Bit poster

i tried using data rescue and haven't been able to easily recover the database, will i have to recover all the files that are related to the windows virtual machine in order to access the database in parallels?

2. brian deis

brian deis Bit poster

bump

bump

i'm just wondering if there is anything i can do to recover these lost files.

3. AntonisF

AntonisF Bit poster

Hi, did you resolve ur problem because i have the same problem here please reply if you did.. thanks or anyone if knows about this problem. please help!

thanks

4. AntonisF

AntonisF Bit poster

same problem here

Hi, I can't access windows 7 for some reason, i get hard disk error read, and i can't access the OS itself where i keep some very important files. PLEASE if anyone knows how to recover files from the virtual HDD please let me know, I saved my entrie project and i ll lose everything

thanks

5. brian deis

brian deis Bit poster

not much luck yet

i have recovered many files with data rescue, but haven't been able to restore the files on the virtual hdd. still working on it.

6. WilliamSmith

WilliamSmith Bit poster

QuickBooks Recovery

Hi Brian,

It is important to recover quickbook data. You can use QuickBooks Recovery software to recover desire data.

Thanks!
    William Smith

7. yad99in

yad99in Bit poster

8. ericjohnson

ericjohnson Bit poster

Recover Quickbooks Database

One more utility which i can suggest you to repair corrupt or damaged Quickbooks database file, this tool restore the Quickbooks file in a very accurate manner. It is easy to use and fast recovery process. It is available as a free trial version, in trial version you can see the preview of recover data.

http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/quickbooks-file-recovery.html

Thanks

9. yad99in

yad99in Bit poster

I tried Stellar photo recovery v 6.0 http://www.retrievephotos.com/ and it worked well for me. This software is as good as their other product quick book recovery.