Thread: Error during istalling applications like wordpress

Kilo Poster

Exclamation Error during istalling applications like wordpress

Hi guys,
    I have a problem during the automatic installation of a CMS for a domain. I tried to use the Application Installer to configure Wordpress on a domain (but it doesn't work neither for other CMS, like Joomla or drupal).

I received the same error for every failed installation:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /opt/psa/var/apspackages/apscatalog4cQS22.zip335acdba-32d9-9a/cache/scripts/db-util.php on line 41"

I checked all php.ini but memory limit is on 256MB and I don't now how to solve this problem.

Any ideas or suggestion?

Thank you for your attention.

Steff

Do you mean php.ini for customer's hosting PHP or for admin's PHP?

Kilo Poster

Thank you for your reply.
    I checked all php ini file, apache, cli, fcgi e admin, and they are all with 128M of memory limit or more.
    I tried to restart plesk, and now i receive internal server error when I try to acced to plesk control panel

Kilo Poster

I revolte the internal server Error, just restarting the server. Now, If I try to re-install a new CMS, i receive this error: "Error: MySQL query failed: Duplicate entry 'dbuser-240' for key 1".

Thank you for your attention

Looks like there is already exists record about 'dbuser-240' in database.

Kilo Poster

Yes, it exists of course. But The CMS instalelr, don't meke a check before to create a new db user? I didn't choose the name of dbuser, it was choosen automatically by the installer.

Kilo Poster

So, Plesk doesn't check if a dbuser exit before to create a new one. But also if I try a lots of time still founding an empty dbuser name, I receive the first error that I have posted in the first thread: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /opt/psa/var/apspackages/apscatalogn9ouq1.zipf4c990f2-1689-51/cache/scripts/file-util.php on line 32 "

What can I do?

Kilo Poster

Any ideas?