can't activate account here

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by hypa, Jul 15, 2011.

1. hypa

hypa Bit poster

for some reason the activation emails are not coming through to me, please check as i need to activate my account on here

Thank you

2. hypa

hypa Bit poster

...is everyone on holiday here?

I can't even raise a support ticket
    https://www.parallels.com/account/home/

It says:

"Your account is disabled. Click here to confirm your email address and activate it."

but emails are not coming through to me or my spam inbox. so i can't activate my account...so i can't raise a ticket...because noone is helping me resolve my issue in the forum...

3. EkaterinaZ

EkaterinaZ Parallels Team

A private message is sent.

4. joeyquekpr

joeyquekpr Bit poster

I am experiencing the same problem too. i reformat my mac and now i can't download parallels!

5. EkaterinaZ

A private message is sent.

6. phdunes

phdunes Bit poster

I am experiencing the same problem too.
    Installed Parallels yesterday and sent registration but cant active my account. no email. spam filter checked.

br
    Daniel

7. Danil@Parallels

Danil@Parallels Staff Member

Hi Daniel.

please check your PM.

8. AymericP

AymericP Bit poster

I'm in the same trouble as they were. Would you be kind enough to send me a private message ?

A.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  9. EkaterinaZ

Hello AymericP,

I've sent you a private message with information, please check.

10. Carlos JesusM

Carlos JesusM Bit poster

Problem with account

Hi, I have the same problem I want to submitt a support order but I cant activate my account, my purchase was made today and also I cant download my parallels.dmg file it appears the following on my screen:

Sorry,

Too many download attempts

But I never downloaded it, so that´s why im trying to get support in the first place.

11. Luis JavierB

Luis JavierB Bit poster

can't activate account

Hi, I recently purchase parallels 7, but i can't download the software because the download link does not appear in my order, and when i try to login, the confirmation email does not arrive to my address, and i coan not login in the webpage.

12. AlexandraK

AlexandraK Member

Dear Luis JavierB,

As I can see, your order has completed successfully and the key is already registered in your account.

If someone has similar problem, please create a free support request to customer service:

http://www.parallels.com/support/request/

You will be prompted to log into your account if you were not logged in previously.

Please select 'Customer Service and Licensing' category from the first drop-down list. Then select 'Parallels Desktop' as a product.

Please note that you do not need to have a support code to create such a request.

13. ShaneG

ShaneG Bit poster

No Email

I'm having a similar problem here - I'm not getting any emails from Parallels.

Shane Goodman.

14. JamieThomas

JamieThomas Bit poster

I am having the same problem! I am on the phone trying to contact customer service, the automated voice said 10 min wait in line, and it has now been 31 mins with still no answer. PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

15. BrittanyC

BrittanyC Bit poster

Hi there, I would like to get a refund on my parallels desktop 7 i purchased yesterday.
    Unfortunately it says my account is disabled and emails are not coming through to me. Everytime i try to send a free support request it relinks me to my account page saying my email is disabled.
    Could anyone from the parallels teams provide me with some assistance?
    greatly appreciated thanks!

16. EkaterinaZ

Dear JamieThomas,

As I can see, you have successfully reached Parallels Customer Service and your issue is resolved.

17. EkaterinaZ

Dear BrittanyC,

I have manually approved your account. Now you should be able to submit support requests. However I would recommend you to change the account e-mail to the one with another domain name, as you might fail to receive our replies.

I have also initiated a refund for your order. Please check your e-mail, accept the terms and conditions of the refund within the next 7 days and we will continue processing it.

18. FrambognoS

FrambognoS Bit poster

I didn't get confirmation code. Am i good to post questions? I'm talking purely about the forum.

19. adelaa

adelaa Bit poster

same problem here can't active my acc and i just purchased it

20. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

Hello adelaa, I confirmed your account registration. Please try to login at:

www.parallels.com/account

Do let us know if we can be of any further assistance.