Plesk - adding new email accounts

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Red Paint, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Red Paint

Red Paint Bit poster

Hello,

It would be very helpful if, when creating a new email account in Plesk if you could enter an alternate email address and a customisable email with instructions on how to set up the email address was sent to the alternate email address.

In fact even if this wasn't customisable it would be an improvement.

The POP3 & SMTP / IMAP url's could be picked up from the DNS settings and the password and username could be included based on whether the server is setup to allow partial or full email addresses as usernames and a link to the webmail interface. Something like this:

Perhaps needs tweaking, hence the request to make it customisable, however something like this would be great.

Many thanks

P.S. if it's possible to already do this somehow could someone point me in the right direction?

2. EduardH

EduardH Bit poster

3. thedoorcreative.co.uk

thedoorcreative.co.uk Bit poster

Hi I have an issue that won't allow an email account to set up the size of the account i.e.50MB or 5 TB..it will only stay on 0 default.Hence we cannot send or receive emails..and receive this message..
    'E-Mail to your mailbox was rejected because it would exceed its quota. A message from [SMTP:] was rejected. Please clean your mailbox and ask the user to re-send'
    Any ideas..?