Thread: How to REMOVE Customer and Business Manager from 10.4.4

Kilo Poster

Default How to REMOVE Customer and Business Manager from 10.4.4

Hi

running 10.4.4 / win2008 R2 server

Trying to remove remove Customer and Business Manager (CBM, former Plesk Billing) using http://kb.parallels.com/en/9327

and could not find System -> System Configuration -> Server Settings -> Server Groups in the Customer and Business Manager.

Option is not available and want to remove " Customer and Business Manager "

Please advice !
    thanks

Just go to All Settings -> Hosting Panels & External Modules -> Hosting Panels and remove all existing there Panel Group Names.

Kilo Poster

hi

GREAT thanks

How can I take away " Information: Customer and Business Manager was successfully installed but it requires additional configuration. Click here to complete the installation."

from my panel home...

Best Regards

hi dear, i have the same problem , i use " sso --disable " and the plesk is up but i can not go on " All Settings " because 404 error - rely appear again
    please help ...

Yes Links form Bussines manger and co already there in PLESK any Sollution Igor ?

i Have done this "Just go to All Settings -> Hosting Panels & External Modules -> Hosting Panels and remove all existing there Panel Group Names. "

But CBM is Still there
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bit Poster

Default After reading this i noticed i have the same or look a like the same problem

I have plesk 10.4.4

I don't now if i did it by myself but i had business manager on at a certain time.

From That moment ( i run 1 important website for a client and the only reason is ASP so it is on Windows 2008 R2) i have to put it on unsuspend every morning because the communication between business manager and plesk panel is not good.
    My panel is told to ignore everything about overdue, but the business manager doesn't understand that, 3 domains and the client uses 5.

I have read the article about deleting business manager but i really don't understand what i have to do..

I disabled SSO

but This next part is abracadabra for me.......
    Locate CBM, Parallels Billing Plugins and SSO in Windows registry in key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\
    CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products using search tool.
    For example, CBM will be located under “F06B9B7F3BBD611469B7AB392E8733E1” key as a value of “DisplayName” value.
    Go inside and copy the InstallProperties\ModifyPath value. Paste this string into command line.
    Repeat the same for Parallels Billing Plugins and SSO service.

CAn somebody help please a getting up early just to tell my WUNDERFULL PLESK SERVER to unsuspent my Domain.

Hope some body can help..

William

Mega Poster

Hello,

1) How to remove Customer and Business Manager in Plesk 10.4.4 on Windows 2008R2 x64 OS: Uninstalling CBM 10.4.4 on Windows 2008 R2 x64 OS

2) How to remove 'ppb-url' value from 'cl_param' table in the 'psa' database: Remove ppb_url param from MySQL

3) After removing ppb_url param from cl_param table you need to refresh Plesk components and reopen current page in new tab: How to refresh Parallels Panel components after removing 'ppb_url' from 'cl_param' table and reopening current page in new tab

4) In order to solve the problem with the suspension of the subscription you need to go to the Subscriptions in Plesk -> Click on the subscription name -> Click on the Customize link check out the "Expiration date" parameter related to this subscription (expiration date should be grater than current date, if this is not true then you need to change this date and update this subscription): Refreshing Parallels Panel components and changing expiration date in hosting subscription

Best regards,
    Dmitry
    Last edited by DmitryK.; May 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM.