Thread: Cannot login to PVA

Kilo Poster

Default Cannot login to PVA

Since this morning we cannot login to our PVA 4.6 control panel. The login form shows up, but after entering our details and submitting we're presented the empty login form again.

The URL shown in the address bar is https://<our server>:4648/vz/cp/login-wrapper

I cannot find any errors in logs anywhere. The PVA VE runs Centos 5.7. Any ideas?

Mega Poster

Default Use port 4643 for PVA

Code:
    https://<our server>:4643
    Regards,
    Edward

Kilo Poster

Port 4643 is for the Power Panel, I'm trying to access the PVA management interface.

However, I do notice that the Power Panel login window shows the same behavior on all VE's in our cluster: the login form doesn't do anything, but just redirects you back to the same (empty) login window.

Mega Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Renev View Post
    Port 4643 is for the Power Panel, I'm trying to access the PVA management interface.

However, I do notice that the Power Panel login window shows the same behavior on all VE's in our cluster: the login form doesn't do anything, but just redirects you back to the same (empty) login window.
    Hi,

I bet you use Google Chrome as your browser, try it with Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Cheers,

Andrew

Bit Poster

This did used to work fine with Google Chrome but has recently stopped working. Firefox still working fine for me.

john

Mega Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ep1p View Post
    This did used to work fine with Google Chrome but has recently stopped working. Firefox still working fine for me.
    That's because the stable version of Google Chrome was updated. I'm pretty sure it was version 15 that it stopped working with.

Cheers,

Andrew

Kilo Poster

This is one of those annoying issues. It took me hours before figuring out it was related to Google Chrome. Can it be and when will it be fixed by Parallels?

There is an issue reported about this over at the Chromium camp:
    http://code.google.com/p/chromium/is...tail?id=107966

Seems it should be merged into the coming version.

BR,
    Henrik

Mega Poster

Default PVA and Power Panel working again.

The "dev" channel version of Chrome was updated to version 19 today and I can log into PVA and Power Panel again.

Cheers,

Andrew

I know this thread is old, but if someone has this issue, then does a search, and finds this thread, I wanted them to have a simple answer.

All you have to do is clear your cookies, not all just your panel login cookies.

If you are on Chrome, go to settings, click advanced settings (at bottom), then click content setting under privacy, click All Cookies And Site Data, find your panel's login cookie (usually your IP or Domain, or a subdomain) and delete that by clicking the x.