I have 3 My Documents folders and 1 My Documents/shortcut
I am wondering why I have got all these folders when I ony really need one.
I have two profiles setup as the Administrator became corrupted and I made a new one for myself. I am the only one using the computer.
It is an Intel Mac -Parallels latest update.
The folders are as follows:
1. My Computer | Documents and settings | MyName | My Documents
within these folders there is My Pictures|My Psp files etc.
2. My Computer | My Name Documents
within this is My Pictures | My Psp Files etc. as above
3. C:/Documents & Settings/All Users/Documents
within this is Shared Documents | My Documents (No My Pictures?)
My Documents (Straight off the Desktop? don't understand this one. this one does not have My Pictures within it and I believe it used to. It finished with My Music.
Could it be that the sharing process within the Mac side has created all these extra 'My Document' folders apart from the 2nd User. I need them to be all coincided with each other and preferably only need two.
I have windows sharing on within Parallels. Wondered if this might be causing some of this.
Confused a little.
Thanks for any help with this.
Much appreciated. It takes a little getting your head around Parallels.
I highly recommend to leave it as is, because:
- If you have enabled Shared Profile folders are referring to your Mac profile
- Folders in c:\Document and Settings\user name and all users are necessary parts of user profile