Panel version 10.3.1
Application version 10.3.0-1
Server information Linux 2.6.18-028stab095.1 x86_64 sw-cp-server/1.0.0
PHP information Version 5.3.8 (128M)
Database information MySQL: 5.1.54
cURL information Version OpenSSL/0.9.8b 7.15.5
How do I fix provisioning for new subscriptions failing through CBM store?
The plan is for hosting only and was created in CBM and not the Panel.
Here's the scenario:
- Successful online store purchase for a basic hosting package (no upgrades/add-ons).
- Receives the default welcome email and a Credit Card Receipt email.
- Open CBM home page for pending accounts and approve the account. (customer can log in to CBM billing now)
- Check the subscription status for the newly created account and see that the subscription status is Failed.
- Return to Panel to see the new customer has synced and there is a link to the Business Manager.
- Customer's domain does not exist in Domains or Subscriptions in the panel.
Looking through the help files i could only find this @ Serving Your Customer>Changing Subscription Statuses I see...
Back to CBM>All Settings>Provisioning Policy. (I have not changed any of these)Failed. Generally, this status is set when provisioning of a subscription fails.
Preform hosting provisioning for new customers = Customer paid this item's invoice.
Am I overlooking something that will complete the automation of CBM?
Debug is enabled, so if someone can point me in the right direction i'll post a snippet.
I greatly appreciate any answers wether they're links , similar posts, or if you also have this problem please chime in because I want my online store, and you do too!