Plesk Windows 10.4.4 New Version
    Winserver 2008 R2 Sp1

Kilo Poster

this issues has been done

just move the folder phpmyadmin in other server to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databas es

and it's ok

Banned

Still no response from Plesk, really they don't have instant support for any kind of things. after plesk upgrade so much errors..

Fix equals to updating PHPMyAdmin through Plesk. See screenshot. Thanks for the guy who showed me this. To bad I forgot your name... :[

See what I did here below? Frequently Copy-Pasting 5 sec in between.

"This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 160 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 150 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 145 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 140 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 135 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 130 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 125 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 121 seconds."
    "This forum requires that you wait 300 seconds between posts. Please try again in 82 seconds."

Do you get the idea? Don't you think this is ANNOYING? If you don't... then you are BROKEN.
    Attached Images Attached Images