Are you an expert at Parallels Desktop for Mac?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by DeShawnB, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeShawnB

DeShawnB Hunter

Are you Parallels Desktop for Mac savvy? Are you able to solve questions other people ask in our Forum? Parallels Global Support is on the search for experts on Parallels Desktop for Mac!

Parallels Global Support introduced the Parallels Product Expert (PPE) program last year to highlight some of our most knowledgeable users of our products in our forums. By entering the PPE program, PPEs are looked to as experts in our forums.

PPEs will be able to work with other Forum users to troubleshoot issues, network with other PPEs and be featured on various parts of the Parallels website such as on the official PPE page and on the Official Parallels blog.

You can sign up to join the Parallels forums here.

To learn more about the Parallels Product Expert program and to apply today please go to the official page here.

2. SigurdB

SigurdB Bit poster

Only question:
    Do I get payed for this?

As much fun as it sounds, Its basically a less glorious but similar job to my own right now. Only I work in the enterprise sector for pharmacies and this seams like first line support. Thus, the question.

3. Chris@Parallels

Chris@Parallels Hunter

Hi SigurdB -
    It is not a paid job, nor a support job. There are some perks which I can outline separately if you are interested. The main focus is for our users who are experts on our different products to be an active part of our Forum Community, engaging and starting conversations, pointing people in the right direction, etc...

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me directly at social(at)parallels(.)com

Chris

4. Guys, if you have any questions about PPE program just let me know, I'll help you to understand how it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.