Resource cannot be found after trying to configure webstats
I am at a complete loss. I've got a CMS landlord/tenant site with 4 other sites which have been down for several hours now. Earlier, I tried configuring statistics on the main landlord site (cannot do it from tenant sites because IIS binding goes back to landlord - hence no way to do stats on tenants).
I first clicked on AWStats and enabled password login on directors /plesk-stat/webstat (or whatever it is), then realized I don't have AWStats and went to Webalizer (same choice for password directory). I know Webalizer works because I use it on a standalone site.
Anyway, since trying to do that I was getting "Resource cannot be found" error on the popup (after clicking Website Statistics on Panel for landlord domain). A few minutes later I went to the site and noticed the entire site and all tenants were down with the "Resource cannot be found" error.
I have been banging my head against the desk for hours. I did not other changes to the site in Plesk or IIS. Is this something someone has come across.
Really desperate here. Thanks.
Whew - fixed (permissions wiped)
Following this http://forum.parallels.com/showthrea...818#post623818 I did not realize it was wiping/resetting my write/modify permissions on the "httpdocs" folder.