Im locked out of windows 8

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by amitchai, Aug 24, 2013.

1. amitchai

amitchai Bit poster

Hello,
    I don't know what happened but i'm locked out from windows and all my files. ive changed my windows account password several times now, but still cant log in. maybe this is windows issue, but still i cant find a solution for how to access my personal files??
    i cant run log in with local password either. what can i do??????
    please help.
    tnx amit.

2. hangtang

hangtang Bit poster

I have ever forgot my Windows 8 administrator password and locked out of computer. My friend helped me regain access to this locked computer within 5 minutes by following this vide guide step by step: Locked out of Windows 8 Password?

[video=youtube;44H1dGbNMKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44H1dGbNMKg[/video]

It works! You can have a try too!

3. byront

byront Bit poster

Check out this blog post and it should be helpful for you to unlock Windows 8 user account.

4. Looran@Parallels

Looran@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Amitchai,

To reset the log in password for your Windows Virtual Machine, please follow the steps outlined in the link below:

http://kb.parallels.com/114193

Thanks,
    Looran

5. Emma90

Emma90 Bit poster

In your situation ,you can use third-party software.I recommend one to you -Windows Password Key.Here are steps that you will follow:
    If you want to break the password instantly without complex steps you can turn to Windows Password Key for help.Here are steps to use it:
    Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Key in another accessible PC.
    Step 2: Run the downloaded file and install it
    Step 3: Burn a reset disk with Windows Password Key.
    Step 4: Break your password with created disk above.

6. maggenina

maggenina Bit poster

in many situations, we would lose or forget windows password. a better way is to create a Windows password recovery usb for Windows 8 at first just in case.

7. Guys, you can use this KB in order to reset the password.