- this software was installed to my system without my consent.
- the desktop client abused my admin rights to make sure it get installed
- the desktop client bypassed security for installation. I didn't thad to enter an admin password. That means the software saved this account.
- the desktop client launched access without my consent. This makes him a trojan.
- the access client used my desktop client account data without consent to activate itself
- the access client started a trial period of a product without my consent, automatically agreeing license and tos without me ever seen those
- the ipad access client cause massive spam each time it launches. again without my consent
Seriously, are you nuts
I think I made a major mistake in choosing your virtualization software.