Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac Build 23062 is available!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by alev, Sep 12, 2013.

1. alev

alev Parallels Team

Dear Users,

Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac (build 9.0.23062.920702) includes the following enhancements:
    - Resolves an issue with horizontal scrolling using a mouse not working in some applications.
    - You can now choose whether to download and install the Parallels Access agent, used with the Parallels Access app to work with your Windows and Mac applications from your iPad.

Updates for Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac are available via:
    - Parallels Desktop in-product updater
    - Parallels Desktop download page - http://www.parallels.com/download/desktop/

Updates summary: http://kb.parallels.com/117225

2. ivahost

ivahost Member

The rather annoying bug with OSX full screen mode in mavericks (DP7) is still there. When maximising a VM it does not create a new space but uses the current space and its also leaving the OSX menu onscreen. If you select use all displays for full screen mode it behaves correctly except for only one screen actually shows.

-Ivar

3. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

Thank you for listening to customers.

4. AlekseyM

AlekseyM Product Expert

Yeah, I have the same issue. But hey, glad they are updating things.

5. TerryS

TerryS Bit poster

I have the Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac (build 9.0.23062.920702) installed and I still cannot two finger scroll in Access data windows. Am I missing something?

6. Autumn_Knight

Autumn_Knight Bit poster

As much as I like this product, I keep encountering issues.

1. The inability to use all four of my monitors. I handle multiple customers from my Mac Pro and I've updated it to 32 Gb just for the ability to dedicate a VM to each. Two screens are okay but it's pretty aggravating to be limited by my virtualization software and unable to assign a subset of VM's to each screen.
    2. After upgrading to 9, I completely lost stability of my VM's over reboots. In some cases my once I exceeded 3 running VM's, I was unable to start any more or, worse, the ones I had up would become unresponsive. I've had to downgrade back to 8 just to get back where I was so that I could put in a day's work without losing it.
    3. The inability to migrate my VM's to another server while my primary is undergoing work or being used for something more CPU intense is a minor qualm but something I would think at this stage of the game would be addressed by now.

7. Sarah73H

Sarah73H Bit poster

Got this about a week ago and it really has been a good experience using this so far. Even though it is giving some small issues but overall it is very good. I give it 9 out of 10.