What's the purpose of MS SQL Server?

Discussion in 'Parallels Explorer' started by Efrain, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Efrain

Efrain Junior Member

What's the purpose of MS SQL Server? Could this be potentially used 2 "spy" on some1 on your servers Network?

2. UttamS

UttamS Bit poster

Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database, it is a software product whose primary function is to store and retrieve data as requested by other software applications, be it those on the same computer or those running on another computer across a network (including the Internet).

3. Akshatha M

Akshatha M Junior Member

hi,

No SQL is used as a shared / network database. Similar to Access. With Access however you have to either have your database on a shared drive / server, or send the information via email, memory stick, etc..

With SQL you are networked with other computers to the same database information simultaneously. It's much more efficient if you work in a large organization and need to view, modify, or add data to the main body of information. SQL also holds much more data and has greater capacity to deal with queries more efficiently. More powerful you might say.

In my job I use Access but they are changing to SQL soon - it has nothing to do with your browsing history in IE as far as I'm aware.

4. minhkien

minhkien Bit poster

hi,
    xem nhung bo phim sex hd hay nhat viet nam, tai tron bo phim sex jav hd, download javhd full cuc hay, xem phim sex vietsub
    No SQL is used as a shared / network database. Similar to Access. With Access however you have to either have your database on a shared drive / server, or send the information via email, memory stick, etc..
    phim sex hay nhat, xem phim sex vietsub
    With SQL you are networked with other computers to the same database information simultaneously. It's much more efficient if you work in a large organization and need to view, modify, or add data to the main body of information. SQL also holds much more data and has greater capacity to deal with queries more efficiently. More powerful you might say.

In my job I use Access but they are changing to SQL soon - it has nothing to do with your browsing history in IE as far as I'm aware.
    oh, thank Akshatha M

xvideos.com , beeg.com , xnxx.com

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016