Parallels Desktop 9 Auto Deploy Package issue

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by KarthikeyanM, Apr 15, 2014.

1. KarthikeyanM

KarthikeyanM Bit poster

Hi,

We are in the process of creating the package and deploying Parallels Desktop 9 Enterprise Edition. I am following the Parallels Desktop Autodeploy packaging method provided by Parallels. License is not getting activated while installing the package. Install Logs says contact parallels team for assistance. If we launch manually and enter the License its getting activated. We are behind proxy but the manual License activation works fine.

In Mavericks, Parallels Desktop 9 volume mounts when you logout and login after installation.

We did not had any issues with Parallels Desktop 8 auto deploy package since it activates offline.

Thanks & Regards,
    Karthikeyan M

2. Andrew@Parallels

Andrew@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi KarthikeyanM,
    We've created a ticket for you with Support to go through the logs and help. Please check your email for the message from one of our engineers.
    Once the issue is fixed, I'd appreciate if you post the solution here on the forum. Thanks!

3. Tim_Larsen

Tim_Larsen Bit poster

Hello - it does not appear this issue has been resolved (unless I'm mistaken?) With the PD10 Autodeploy package I run into the same issue. Are there plans to include proxy server settings in the deploy.cfg file in a future release? It doesn't make sense that the product can be activated manually OK but not using silent installation methods. Any help you can provide would be very much appreciated - thanks!