1. LiFabonweb

LiFabonweb Bit poster

Hello,
    I have bought the Parallels desktop software 30% off thanks to their offer.
    Despite me paying for the software (as my bank account details show), I have not received the email confirmation with the activation key needed to use the software.
    I have checked it was not classified as spam in my email box. I have also created an account to get help from Parallels but without the activation key, there is not much I can get access to. So I’m asking on the forum as it is the only way I ave left to solve the problem.

After I had bought the software, my browser gave me a reference number cleverbridge*: 58002501

Thank you in advance for your help!

Fabien S

Attached Files:

2. vothan

vothan Bit poster

very good :)

3. Manojkumar@Parallels

Manojkumar@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Fabien,

You were unable to receive the email because it got bounce back to Parallels.

Please check your PM for more details.

Thanks,
    Manoj

4. LiFabonweb

LiFabonweb Bit poster

Thanks is ok !

5. Manojkumar@Parallels

Manojkumar@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Fabien,

Feel free to post if you have any issues with Parallels Desktop.

6. Silvan

Silvan Bit poster

---------------
    Sorry for the intrusion, i have the same problem but I can't understand what PM means, can you explain it to me?

7. Maheesh@Parallels

Maheesh@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

Hello Silvan,

PM is sending us the details of your purchase as a private message so that we could check on our records and help you in resolving your problem.

Please send us the reference number of your purchase along with the email address that you have used to make the purchase as a private message,

so that we could help you in sending the conformation email.

8. Abdul@Parallels

Abdul@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Silvan,

Please check your private messages.

9. iMac27-i5

iMac27-i5 Bit poster

I have a similar problem in hat I bought online but have not received an email confirmation of he activation key. Although I have downloaded and installed the software I am unable to use it. Having read this thread I now realise that I need to send a private message. Where do I go to do this and will Parallels supply me with the key if I supply proof of purchase?

10. Maheesh@Parallels

Maheesh@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

Hi iMac27-i5,

We have sent to you a private message. Please click on the notifications to view the private message.