Quicken has become very unstable

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by SBW787, Jun 26, 2014.

1. SBW787

SBW787 Bit poster

I am using a IMac which OS 10.9.3 Maverick Parallels 9 and Quicken 2014. Prior to loading Maverick Quicken ran beautifully, it is now very unstable, very jumpy, sliding to blank pages and dropping data inputs when it settles down. Has anyone had this experience and any ideas on the fix.

2. Argelian

Argelian Member

I think you are posting in the wrong forum as this is the forum for Mac OSX guest. Quicken 2014 is a windows based app and you should post in the Windows Guest OS forum. :)

3. SBW787

SBW787 Bit poster

I am aware of that, but the last thing I did prior to the Windows version of Quicken becoming unstable was to download Maverick. So I am looking for anyone who has had a similar experience.
    Thanks for your reply

4. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

You shouldn't be looking for someone with similar experience, you should be looking for someone that can help you even if they haven't run into that specific problem.

From the thread location in this forum I assume you are running a OS X Guest that you recently upgraded to Mavericks, from the described behaviour I would say that Parallels Tools need to be reinstalled on this OS X Guest.