No Computers Display on iPad

Discussion in 'Accessing your Mac' started by tyshow, Jul 2, 2014.

1. tyshow

tyshow Bit poster

No computers displaying on iPad

iMac shows "Accessible"

Parallels web site displays iMac

iPad . . . just Refresh button

Also, in instructions "click mobile tab". I do not have a mobile tab. I have "Account" and "Advanced" on Parallels Access and "General", "Shortcuts", "Devices", "Access" and "Advanced" in Parallels desktop.

2. Maheesh@Parallels

Maheesh@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

Hello tyshow,

This might happen if you have an older build of Parallels Access on your computer or on your iPad.

Please follow the steps as given below :

1. Uninstall Parallels Access agent from your computer http://kb.parallels.com/117142 and iPad

2. On your Mac, Re-download Parallels Access agent from :

access.parallels.com

3. Install Parallels Access agent on your computer from the downloaded file .

4. Also download Parallels Access app from the App store on your iPad and then try to connect and check if it helps

You may also find more information on getting started with Parallels Access at : http://kb.parallels.com/en/116770

3. Hanashra

Hanashra Bit poster

Hi, I have to join that thread. I experience the same problem for some time now. Reinstalling Parallels Access did not solve anything.
    Heres some data on my system, that might help to solve the problem:

Host: MacMini Server Mid 2011
    System: Mac OSX Server 10.9.4. (13E28)
    CPU: 2GHz Core i7
    RAM: 8GB 1333 DDR3
    Graphics: Intel HD 3000 with 512MB
    Peripherals: Drobo 5D Thunderbolt Case
    Monitor: none!!!

The Server is solely managed through Screen-Sharing. I use the built in Screensharing from Mac OS with my MacBook, when I am at home or at the moment TeamViewer, when I am away from home. From my iPad the Parallels Access was the programm of choice. But sadfully for some time now, it wont show anything but a blank screen.
    There is no FireWall active on may Mac neither is a anti virus programm installed. So I have no chance to open ports in a FireWall.
    My Router is a FritzBox 6360 Cable with uPnP active. I added manually the Port 443 for my Mac. This also does not improve anything.
    Has anybody any idea, what this could be? Is it mybe an issue with the display driver used to share?