after reinstallation of parallels Access,how can i reactivate my subscription?

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by Sunkim, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Sunkim

Sunkim Bit poster

I renewed my subscription of Parallels access 2weeks ago. So, subscription is effective until 2015.8.16 .

Two days ago, I reinstalled the Parallels access on my iPad. after that, I received the message that my subscription was expired and I only can use Parallels access for 5minutes.
    i check the status of my subscription, it is still active until 2015.8.16.

How can I solve this problem?

2. przemek

przemek Bit poster

i have this same problem; do You have any solution from support?

3. Hello all,
    In order to resolve the issue with Parallels Access we have changed some subscription settings on our side.
    Now please try to reboot your mobile device and check the issue.
    If the issue still persists please provide us with the problem report using the following knowledge base article http://kb.parallels.com/en/116783

4. GrahamWil

GrahamWil Bit poster

Same problem. Paid for Parallels Access for 2 years on 24 August 2014. Trial works fine but times out after 5 mins. My account clearly says expiry not until August 2016.
    Parallels Support now says the 2 year offer is only valid if you also purchase an upgrade to Parallels Desktop 10 (which I don't really need as v8 works fine for me - and that was an upgrade from v.7). But I can't find any reference to such a requirement either when I purchased it (as direct result of an offer they sent to me) or now after searching their website.
    SUMMARY - they made me an offer which I accepted and paid for. They acknowledge my subscription and have taken my money but have reneged on the offer by failing/refusing to send an activation code and are now seemingly changing the rules of the game.
    DISTINCTLY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER. Parallels - you need to fix this asap!

5. Dear GrahamWil,
    In order to resolve the issue with Parllels access subscription please try to reboot your mobile device and check the issue.
    If you have any other questions (about Parallels Access or Parallels Desktop) please feel free to ask me.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  6. Sunkim

Sunkim Bit poster

Thank you.
    Now, it works

7. Sunkim

Sunkim Bit poster

Thank you.
    Now, it works