Small size of application start windows in V.10 ( Windows 7 - FSX - Track IR 5 - etc

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by siovenneg, Aug 26, 2014.

1. siovenneg

siovenneg Bit poster

When I start the virtual machine ( Windows 7 ) using parallèle Desktop V.10 , as well as Flight Simulator X , I get start up screen but with wery small fonts ... this is nearly unreadable . This is very inconfortable , especially with the first window of FSX because its size is so small that I cannot sélect paramètres and read instructions. But when I am on the desk of Windows 7 ( my session ) the screen is Ok. The same for FSX , when I start a flight , the sreen become normal.
    I had the same problem with version 9. But all were perfect using version 8.
    Please could you tell me how I can solde that.
    Edit:
    This is the first window of FSX after launching application. Even I am running Windows 7 full screen of my Macbook Pro 15" retina , I cannot change the size of the window. May be this old version of FSX is to be updated ?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  2. Abdul@Parallels

Abdul@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi siovenneg,

Try clicking on the edges and drag the corners of the Window, so it can be re-sized.

3. serv

serv Forum Maven

You likely have a MBP with retina display. Try setting VM Configuration > Hardware > Video > Resolution to Scaled.