Failed with 10061 Network Discovery

Discussion in 'Parallels Mac Management for Microsoft SCCM' started by CollinR, Aug 27, 2014.

1. CollinR

CollinR Bit poster

When using network discover the PMA_discovery.log generates this error on some of the Macs Im trying to get parallels installed on:
    "failed with 10061 (No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it)"
    What is the this error caused from and how can I go about fxing it? I already verified the admin username and password word is correct so that is not the case.

2. CollinR

CollinR Bit poster

Also if I try a manual install of the agent, when I go to register it to the Configuration Manager it says that it failed registration and for me to verify that the Configuration Manager Proxy is running etc. This is one of the only Macs that are not working, any ideas?

3. YurySG

YurySG Bit poster

Hi, you may receive this error is a Mac refuses an SSH connection (SSH server is down or blocked by a firewall).

4. YurySG

YurySG Bit poster

What error are you seeing during manual enrollment?

5. CollinR

CollinR Bit poster

"The Mac client cannot be assigned to the Configuration Manager site. Please verify that the Configuration Manager Proxy is running and that the boundaries are defined in the Configuration manger console" This is the only Mac giving me problems connecting, infact I even have another Mac on the same subnet that was able to connect fine. Im not sure what else to try, im considering wiping it. Any ideas guys?

6. Evgeny Smirnov

Evgeny Smirnov Parallels Developers

To be able to manually enroll Mac Client you need to configure SCCM site boundaries.

This may be due to firewall or SSH settings on the Mac.