parallel access

Discussion in 'Accessing your Mac' started by orman21, Aug 30, 2014.

1. orman21

orman21 Member

is there a way i can access my mac without but have my mac remain lock so it is not displayed on the mac my work on the ipad?

2. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

To access security settings, on your computer click the Parallels Access icon in the menu bar or task bar and choose Preferences. Then click Advanced and do one of the following:

1. Set your computer screen to be locked when you're using Parallels Access: Select Lock this computer when working remotely. While your screen is locked, people near your computer can't see what you're doing, and your password is required to access your computer.

2. Set your computer screen to lock when Parallels Access disconnects: Select Lock this computer once you finish working remotely. Once you're finished working, your password is required to access your computer locally.

Please download Parallels Access user guide for more info : http://download.parallels.com/pmobile/v2/docs/Parallels_Access_Users_Guide_EN.pdf

3. Akshatha M

Akshatha M Junior Member

hi,
    Allow a remote computer to access your Mac. If you allow remote login, you can use Secure Shell (SSH) to log in to your Mac from another computer.
    latest fashion