Thread: Wizard Gives Error message

Default Wizard Gives Error message

Every few uses, when trying to reach the wizard, i will get the error message.

Internal system error. Please contact administrator if the problem persists.

Return to Home page

Kilo Poster

I have exactly the same problem, but I'm disturbed that nobody has replied to this thread in a week and a half. I presume the SWsoft team has given up on this product?

Kerry

Can you see any error messages in Sitebuilder admin Logs section or in Event Log? Some more information required to be able to understand what could be wrong here.

By the way, when did this issue appear for the first time? Were there any specific actions performed before it occurred?

Default Yes, same error, but I get the LOG ERROR message:

I get same error just after try to save some little changes.. I need to know how to fix.

My SB is 4.5

Unknown exception thrown.
    ---System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void SWsoft.SiteBuilder.BO.Facade.SiteCommands.SetPageD ata..ctor(Int64, SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Repository.IPageModuleDesigner, System.String, System.String, System.String, Boolean, Boolean)'.
    Stack trace System.MissingMethodException: at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.EditPage.SaveContent()
    at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.EditPage.Save()
    at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.BaseWizardPage.OnBubbleE vent(Object source, EventArgs args)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnCommand(Command EventArgs e)
    at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Web.UI.WebControls.IconButton.R aisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Kilo Poster

Iīm using the sb 4.5 and this error appears in the statistics.
    I reported some errors in this forum but no answer in more than 60 days, for me this is a lot of issues.

Default Parallels don~t care about us!

We have problem on softwares that is not cheap and Parallels just donīt help us, just donīt give a HotFix or some thing like.

I give up on Parallels.