C++ Runtime Error

Discussion in 'Parallels Transporter' started by PorthosThePuppy, Feb 9, 2009.

1. PorthosThePuppy

PorthosThePuppy Bit poster

Host OS:
    Win2k3 R2 SP2 x86

Parallels Transporter:

After successful installation of Parallels Transporter on at least 2 Win2k3 servers within my environment that are targets for virtualization, I am receiving the following error when attempting to launch Parallels Transporter.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    Runtime Error
    R6034
    An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I have restarted the servers, uninstalled / reinstalled Parallels Transporter, and re-downloaded the version posted on your website, all with the same results. Event Viewer documents the same error as the dialog.

Thanks in advance for any info that you can provide.

2. PorthosThePuppy

PorthosThePuppy Bit poster

3. caronh

caronh Bit poster

Hi frnds,

I was also receiving windows runtime error r6034 when any software updates. I tried many of process to fix this error but not any thing work. Thanks to fix windows error third party repair tool which will able to fix r6034 error easily. Now my PC is completely clean and smooth running without any error.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  4. floraanson

floraanson Bit poster

When runtime error encounters it return "C" runtime library message to the user and it terminate the running program. The main cause of this error is software or hardware issue, Memory usage faculty, missing System file, corrupt registry file, dll issue and it occurs due to virus attack on your System.
    To fix runtime error r6034 manually you have to-
    Start your PC in safe mode, you can run antivirus software to scan virus or malware, repair your all corrupt registry files and dll files. After apply all the method if you are found same issue then check your System driver which is supported by the browser or not and keep update the PC. You can also rename all the dynamic link library (DLL) files on your computer.