Bluetooth installation problems

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by IrvineW, Dec 7, 2010.

1. IrvineW

IrvineW Bit poster

I have a new Macbook Air and Parallels 6 running XP SP3. I have run the Bootcamp Bluetooth programs, AppleBluetoothEnablerInstaller.exe and AppleBluetoothInstaller.exe. Both say the drivers have been successfully installed. Enabling the Mac Bluetooth for use by going to Devices->USB->Apple Bluetooth USB Host Controller results in the "New Hardware Found" wizard starting up, and failing to find the drivers. I have found another version of the Apple Bluetooth Installer as a folder with DPInst.exe and AppleBT.inf. This likewise fails to install.
    Am I missing something?

2. MrChris

MrChris Bit poster

I have the same problem, you find a fix?

Same exact problem, windows new hardware install wizard cant find any drivers for the Bluetooth USB Host Controller.. I read another post with the same problem, looks like its been a while, I didn't see any responses from anyone, and same here. Guess I should call in about this before I make the purchase from the trial to the actual version...