Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac Build 15094 is available!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by alev, Apr 9, 2012.

1. alev

alev Parallels Team

Dear Users,

This update for Parallels Desktop for Mac (build 7.0.15094) addresses overall stability and performance issues and includes the following fixes and improvements:

-Support for Ubuntu 12.04 (experimental).
    -Download and install Fedora 16 right from the Parallels Wizard.
    -Support for the Dvorak keyboard layout.
    -Support for the Arabic keyboard layout.
    -Support for the French numeric keyboard layout.
    -Improved support for the Swedish keyboard layout: clicking Shift + 2 now displays the @ sign instead of TM.
    -Improved 3D support.
    -Resolves an issue with synchronizing time settings between Windows and Mac.

Updates for Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac are available via:

- Parallels Desktop in-product updater
    - Parallels Desktop download page - http://www.parallels.com/download/desktop/

Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac Updates Summary: http://kb.parallels.com/en/113626

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  2. Shmang

Shmang Bit poster

Compatibility Issues?

Hello there, we are considering purchasing a new PC based laptop for our office. We work in a Lands Resources and Environment capacity and run a few programs which may or may not have operational problems with the parallels. Can we install and run, for example: Brava Reader, Corel Draw or ArcGis (AutoCad) software? Have you heard of any such issues? I see some complaints about ads and window size, etc....are there any other issues? Namely, can i work with these brands on our Apple workstations that we purchased last year? The apples we got were, iMac A 1311's...any help would appreciated...

3. diversionmary

diversionmary Bit poster

Mouse slow/acceleration curve

Has anyone else noticed their cursor tracking slowly with this update? I've held off updating all of my workstations because it's become terribly slow. I verified that all of my settings are the same with other workstations, the only difference being this update (and the subsequent forced tools update).

No amount of tinkering with acceleration or curves on the OS X side seems to be affecting it.

4. alev

alev Parallels Team

Hello Shmang,

I think you can try Parallels Desktop trial version and install programs in Windows 8 Release Preview.

We have no known issues with software you have listed.

Thanks,
    Alex