Fifa 15 on Parelles 10

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Black_White, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Black_White

Black_White Bit poster

i have installed Parelles 10.1.1 and run Fifa 15 but i have problem
    pls help me and see screenshot to show this problem
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  2. Manoj@Parallels

Manoj@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

Hello Black_White,
    Please generate a Problem Report ID as suggested at http://kb.parallels.com/9058 and provide us the ID number here, so we can check it for you.

3. MarkA5

MarkA5 Bit poster

Any Solution To this problem??? as i am currently experiencing the same problem, and any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

4. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hello MarkA5,
    The Games Only profile is designed for Parallels Desktop users who use Windows mainly for gaming.
    When the Games Only profile is chosen, the virtual machine will have the maximum recommended memory (the green zone of the Memory slider under Configure > Hardware > CPU & Memory) and 512 Mb of video memory(You may select half of the total Video memory). Most of the integration features will be disabled, but your mouse and keyboard will be optimised for games. The startup view will be set to Full Screen.
    To Change into Game mode, shut down your Windows virtual machine. Open your virtual machine's Configuration -> General tab, and click Change next to the Configure for: Games.You will now be able to switch to another profile. Thanks!

5. MarkA5

MarkA5 Bit poster

Hi Paul thanks for your quick reply, Previous to me finding this error i had already had done all the things you had listed above and the error above still appears. just wondered if there was anything else you could do and if it was a parallels problem or EA, as Battlefield 4 works fine and many other games i have work but its just fifia that doesn't seem to be working both fifa 15 and fifa 16 demo won't work on parallels.

Cheers for your time.
    Mark Ament

6. costached

costached Bit poster

hi

i have same problem and looks like nobody bother to answer anymore.the only thing i can do is to put parallels on trash and install windows via boot camp?

pls answer and try to fix this problem for parallels user.i use parallels 9 for mac.

thx

7. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

To resolve this issue, please try to recreate the issue in a test virtual machine which can be created as per the steps given in the article http://kb.parallels.com/122641(Please keep in mind to start the game with DirectX9 on the virtual machine configuration)

If the issue persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can analyse and help you further:

1. Please provide us the steps to reproduce the issue.
    2. Are you facing the issue if you open any game with same/similar system requirements or only when you open Fifa 15?
    3. Please provide us a screenshot when the issue occurs(if possible).
    4. Please share the minimum OpenGL version that needs to be supported as Parallels Desktop 11 supports only upto OpenGL 2.1