I just want to buy the activation key

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Sam1, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Sam1

Sam1 Bit poster

Hi, I must've used the trial at some point in the past as I cannot use the trial version from a fresh download today. Where can I just buy a serial number so I can get this working? Thanks (I have 4 pc's, and one mac, the 4 pc's are broken at the moment and I need to do some windows work. There are plenty of google results for cracked serial numbers, but I would prefer to pay and be an honest customer, thanks.) I am installing parrallels 9 on Macpro 10.6.8.

2. Sam1

Sam1 Bit poster

the Buy button on the activate installer points to parallels 10, which is not supported by my Mac os. but has no option for parallels 9. yes, i could probably drive the 50 miles into town to buy a disk, or have amazon ship it, but i need to do some work this afternoon. is there any honest method to purchase parallels 9 online?

3. JesusB2

JesusB2 Bit poster

Didn't you get any support? what a useless forum and a problematic program!! I'm stuck also, was thinking of buying the program, but since there's such lack of support, I better look for another one

4. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Sam,
    To purchase Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac, you will have check with local stores or you can also buy from On-line stores like Amazon, Best Buy. Here is the system requirements for Parallels Desktop 9, kb.parallels.com/117047