not able to select (click) anything

Discussion in 'Accessing your Mac' started by DavidC6, Jun 2, 2016.

1. DavidC6

DavidC6 Member

Hy guys,
    With the latest release I cannot click or select anything on my remote Mac/PC.
    Anyone else seeing this?
    I have the latest iOS version as well as the latest Mac version.
    If needed I can record a short video and upload it.
    Thanks
    David

2. Hello David,
    Please try to (un)install and (re)install Parallels Access application and let us know if it makes any changes.

3. DavidC6

DavidC6 Member

Thanks for the reply.
    The iOS app or the OS(X) App?
    Uninstalling the iOS I already did if that's the case.

David

4. DavidC6

DavidC6 Member

Ok, went ahead and uninstalled on my Mac, and still not working. Uninstalled/Reinstalled again on my iPad and same thing. Even tried several apps inside Access on my Mac.

Thanks
    David

5. Hi David,
    Kindly generate a problem report id and send us the id number and we will check it out for you.

6. DavidC6

DavidC6 Member

Will do, thanks.

7. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi DavidC6, Technical Data ID is used by Parallels Engineering and Support Teams during troubleshooting of reported issues. Parallels Access has two sides: client side (iPhone, iPad, Android-based tablet or phone) and agent side (Mac or PC computer/laptop). Therefore, please provide the ID number here to investigate the issue further and help you!

8. DavidC6

DavidC6 Member

The ID number is :103009546

Hope that helps and thanks!
    David

9. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

NicoleL5 likes this.
  10. KrishnaD

KrishnaD Bit poster

Same issue here.
    Using Chrome on PC, mouse doesn't work. Can't click on anything, the black mouse pointer doesn't move bu the keyboard works fine.

On the latest versions of Access and Parallels Pro for Mac (via subscription)

Any fix for this?

11. Hey, did you try this KB article?

12. KrishnaD

KrishnaD Bit poster

Not sure where these options are?
    In Access, there are only three tabs - Account, File Sharing, Advanced. None of them have "game" options.
    In Parallels, there are no "Windowed" options.

13. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Thank you. We are investigating this issue and will get back to you on this soon as we can.
    Have you tried removing and reinstalling Parallels Access on the remote machine? If not, then please remove Parallels Access on the iMac by following this article, reboot the iMac, log into your Parallels account at https://account.parallels.com/ and reinstall Parallels Access by following this article.

Should the issue persist, please check for the issue on the iMac from a different computer and also with a different browser.
    Actually, the steps mentioned in the article we provided earlier are only applicable for scenarios where users play a computer game on the remote computer and the mouse doesn't work in the game. Here, the options mentioned in the article are actually in-game options, not Parallels Access options. If those steps are irrelevant in your case, then please ignore the same. But I do want you to try the steps suggested right above. Let us know how it goes.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  14. daveC16

daveC16 Bit poster

I am having the same problem described above "I can not select or click on anything on the remote screen" I have just upgraded to the current parallels version, removed and reinstalled Parallels Access, and reinstalled Parallels Access on the iPad and iPhone. I don't see any other solutions above. Also I haven't found how to access support, I don't have Twitter or Facebook...