Subscription expired/trial

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by SuzanH, Jun 20, 2016.

1. SuzanH

SuzanH Bit poster

I never got to try this previously. Is there a way to reset my trial to see if the programs i need to access can be used. I am in the process seeing if Go to my pc works also.

Thanks for the help!

2. Hello SuzanH,
    unfortunately, we don't have the option to reset the Parallels Desktop 11 trial period instead you can purchase Parallels Desktop 11 and check how it works if you face any trouble you can always request a refund within 30 days of your purchase for any reason. Please check our return policy here.

3. SuzanH

SuzanH Bit poster

I should have stated Access trial. is there a way to check it out without having to pay for months of it, looks like people have a tough time getting out of the subscription. I connect with my Mac Mini to a VPN and have to listen to voice files to do transcription and I need to make sure that my USB foot pedal will work with this. It is my understanding that Go To My PC won't let me hear anything from my Mac Mini on my laptop which is what i need.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Hello SuzanH,
    We don't have the option to reset the Parallels Access trial period also instead you can purchase and check how it works if you face any trouble you can always request a refund within 30 days from the date of your purchase.

Thanks,
    Ajith M.