Disable auto renew Parallels Access

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by AlexanderL3, Mar 25, 2017.

1. AlexanderL3

AlexanderL3 Bit poster

Where can i find auto renew link for parallels access? I go to my subscriptions, tap on parallels access, goto "Manage..." and get redirected to https://access.parallels.com/#/computers . Ok, i tap on "Manage..." and get redirected to my subsriptions. Round robin game?

2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello Alexander. The subscriptions page that you get after clicking on 'Manage', what are the options you see in this page? Can you please take a screenshot of this page, if possible, and attach it to your reply?

3. AlexanderL3

AlexanderL3 Bit poster

"My Subscriptions" -> "Parallels Access (5 computers)" -> "Manage..." -> "Manage..." -> "My Subscriptions" ....
    1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

5. AlexanderL3

AlexanderL3 Bit poster

I wish to disable autorenewal for Parallels Access subscription.

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

The current Parallels Access subscription you have under the account has auto renewal not enabled.

7. AlexanderL3

AlexanderL3 Bit poster

I have 2 subscriptions: Parallels Access (5 computers) and Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition (with Parallels Access and Parallels Toolbox). Second subcription auto renewal not enabled. As for first subscription, is it auto renewal disabled?

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Yes for Parallels Access combined with Parallels Desktop Pro subscription auto-renewal is disabled.

9. AlexanderL3

AlexanderL3 Bit poster

And for other subscription?...

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

As I have informed earlier for both subscriptions auto renewal is disabled.

11. AlexanderL3

AlexanderL3 Bit poster

What's the....? You say, that autorenewal is disabled. Ok, can you explain why today I get sms message with parallels access payment? I need to refund this. I don't need that subscription.

12. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

As per your request, we have initiated the refund for Parallels Access.