Upgrade error

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by Parallels User, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Hi
    I have just upgraded from Parallels 12 Home edition, to Parallels 13 pro for Mac
    After downloading and installing, I see it is now only Parallels 13 Home Edition, not the Pro Edition
    It now want me to pay again for the Pro edition which is crazy, can you please help with this ?

Many thanks

Attached Files:

2. this screenshot shows how it directs you to upgrade , not sure why it does not download the correct version ? PArralelsupgrade.jpeg

3. are you able to manually switch my edition to Desktop Pro Edition. I did select his during purchase?

4. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello GeoffreyS3, On checking the records we found that you have purchased Parallels Desktop 13 upgrade. So we will initiate the refund for this purchase and we will send you an email regarding this.Please follow as suggested in this article to upgrade from Parallels Desktop Home Edition to Pro Edition. Thanks!

5. many thanks
    I have it all working now

6. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Glad to know that you were able to sort out the issue. Please get back to us for any further queries. Thanks!

7. DeniseV1

DeniseV1 Bit poster

I also have a problem with Parallels 13 (for Mac). I purchased an upgrade on 11/2/2017 which I installed on my old MacBook on 11/14/2017 (last night). No problem there. I had also purchased an upgrade to Parallels 13 Pro for my MacBook Pro Retina. After installing it last month, I was having problems with Quicken 2015 H&B so I reinstalled Parallels 12.
    The Quicken issue appears unrelated to the Parallels version. However, reinstalling v12 seems to have ruined v13 so that I cannot reinstall the most recent version now. I tried downloading it again and that didn't work either. How do I get another download without paying for a subscription I already have? Thanks.