Activate Error Parallels Desktop

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by MakoW, Feb 9, 2018.

1. MakoW

MakoW Bit poster

Another year... another Upgrade... another freaking same problem...

So upgrade to PD13... Upgraded my subscription now exactly as last year update it is asking me to Previous version key... I have entered my PD11 key which look like same and it is not accepting.

I really like your software and wan to use with all means but you guys have to find out a better way to fix this... because I am scared now as you are going to suggest me to uninstall PD 13... install PD 11 activate that... then upgrade to PD 12... then upgrade to PD 13. WHICH FREAKING NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE SOLUTION.

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @MakoW , please let us know if you are getting any particular error message while using Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac key.

3. MakoW

MakoW Bit poster

This is what I am seeing just like last year and last to last year... \-:

Attached Files:

4. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @MakoW , please use Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac key as previous version key and let us know if that works.

5. MakoW

MakoW Bit poster

Wow!, Arun you are so smart. Do you even try to read the thread I posted? Nevermind though. Got helped on FB Chat. Thanks for nothing. \-:

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We see that you were trying to use the same key on both fields and you have contacted Facebook Support to resolve the issue. Feel free to reach out to us.