Use with photoshop (keyboard and mouse combo)

Discussion in 'Accessing your Mac' started by Dianee, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Dianee

Dianee Bit poster

In photoshop in order to use the clone stamp tool you must be able to press option on the Mac keyboard and click the mouse to set the original point for the clone.
    I cannot seem to work out a way to do this, can anyone help please?
    I'm running a 2014 Mac book pro and and iPad Pro (with an Apple Pencil).
    Thanks

2. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello Dianee, Kindly follow the instructions from this link and check if it helps.

3. Dianee

Dianee Bit poster

Thank you. The keyboard and mouse were working.
    I switched it to dumb mouse mode and I could get it to work but the lag on using the clone stamp was too bad and it's pretty difficult to use in a real world scenario. This was on my high speed network at home with the devices next to each other.

4. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @Dianee , are you experiencing this issue only with keyboard shortcut or overall performance issue on your mac.

5. Dianee

Dianee Bit poster

Anything requiring the mouse to be effectively clicked and held down, so clone stamp, brushes, etc. It's just sadly too much behind to provide a precise experience (which is what I need when I'm 200-300% zoomed in working on photos).
    I'm afraid I've ditched it and I'll be coming up with an alternative plan.

6. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @Dianee , please go to Actions > Snapshot . Please open device manager on your Windows virtual machine , uninstall all the mouse drivers and then please try Actions > Reinstall Parallels tools and check if that works.