I have not received an activation key

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by SheldonS2, Nov 7, 2018.

1. SheldonS2

SheldonS2 Bit poster

I have purchased but have not received my key. I am ow being told to activate because I can only use it in trial mode for 5 minutes.

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @SheldonS2 , please let us know the product you were trying to purchase.

3. SheldonS2

SheldonS2 Bit poster

Hello, I was sent in email and replied with screenshots of receipts from Cult of Mac and parallels. Not sure if I should include same info here. ? I Purchased Parallels Access through a cult of Mac Deal.

4. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello SheldonS2, Please check our private conversation.

5. SheldonS2

SheldonS2 Bit poster

Ive replied to the email you sent with a screenshot of the purchase in my PayPal account. Please have a look because I am confused, it says that I paid for the special 1-year subscription $9.99. After I paid, it took me back to Cult of Mac, to the receipt page and I then got the receipt from you guys with the download link.

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We did not send any email but sent you a private message, please check and reply to it. If you send a reply to email notification about any posts or private messages it will not get updated in the forum. We have checked with your email and found that you have initiated a purchase of Parallels Access but it is not completed. Please check the email from Paypal and authorize to complete the purchase. You will not get a key when you purchase a Parallels Access.

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

----------
    Hello,
    Here is a screenshot of may PayPal account showing that I was charged.
    ----------
    We suggest you contact "Stack Social" to whom the payment was sent for further assistance. We also suggest you post your reply directly to the forum instead of sending a reply to a notification email.