transfer license to new mac

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by MarcH4, Sep 24, 2018.

1. MarcH4

MarcH4 Bit poster

How do I transfer my license to a new mac? I cannot activate and cannot get a trial license. What do I do?

2. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello MarcH4, Please check our private conversation.

3. MikeG5

MikeG5 Bit poster

I have the same problem. I have logged out on old machine and cannot activate license on new machine.

[​IMG]

4. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @MikeG5 , we have made the necessary changes, please try to activate now.

5. LisaA3

LisaA3 Bit poster

I restored my system to a cloned backup and now I am being prompted that my key has reached the max number of activations.

6. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello LisaA3, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

7. LisaA3

LisaA3 Bit poster

Thank you. It worked.

8. Arun@Parallels

Hi @LisaA3 , you are welcome. Please reach us anytime for further assistance.

9. AyriusK

AyriusK Bit poster

ich habe das selbe proplem wie kann ich das den zurücvkstellen ?

mfg

10. Arun@Parallels

Hi @AyriusK , we have checked your account we see the subscriptions are already deleted. Please let us know the error message you are getting.

11. HarshL

HarshL Bit poster

I purchased a new Mac and installed parallels desktop 12 but get a message that the license activation has reached its limit. Can you please reset the license so I can reinstall the software. thanks.

12. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello HarshL, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it.

13. LucianoT

LucianoT Bit poster

i bought a new mac and installed parallels desktop 11 but get a message that the license activation has reached its limit. Can you please reset the license so I can reinstall the software. thanks.

14. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello LucianoT, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.