alireza

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by alirezar1, Dec 4, 2018.

1. alirezar1

alirezar1 Member

Hello I have paralles desktop near 6 years . everythings is perfect . I have only one problem . when I activate office 365 in my windowes 10 pro I am not able to activate office 365 In paraleles desktop wite internet or telephone . Becouse I need office activated in windowes and paralles both . when I contact with microsoft support they use remote desktop and they say it is two pc and they do not activate office in paralles desktop . I do not have any problem with activation windowes in itself or by parallels it is activated automaticaly in paralles . my only problem is activation office 365 in paralles desktop . is any selution for this problem ?

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Are you using a Bootcamp based Windows VM or a Standalone Windows VM and a Windows PC?

3. MojahidH

MojahidH Bit poster

hello

4. MojahidH

MojahidH Bit poster

hello i have the issue with the data conection i am not able to long in page .some time page is log in and some time not . can you tell me what is the issue for that i want to know and alos printing issue . i have to printer one is epson LQ 350 for invoice and other printing for HP . when i am goign to print i am not able to select the printer its go for job order to defult printer ,

5. alirezar1

alirezar1 Member

hello i use windows that i installed with bootcamp and i run it by parallel desktop.then i have problem with activating office 365 in parallels .

6. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @alirezar1 can you please delete the Boot Camp based virtual machine and add it again to check if Office 365 is added.