Purchased 14 subscription but wanted 1-time permanent license. Is that possible?

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by DouglasH2, Jan 7, 2019.

1. DouglasH2

DouglasH2 Bit poster

I just ordered a parallels desktop 14 in the box, and noticed it is just a one year subscription. Before I install it, is it possible to change to the one time permanent license?

2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi DouglasH2. It is not possible to change the license type for any Parallels license. Should you wish, we will check if we can refund your order.

3. DouglasH2

DouglasH2 Bit poster

Thank you, yes, if you could.

4. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Although we see the license in our records, we are unable to retrieve any purchase records for the same. Where exactly did you get your license from?

5. DouglasH2

DouglasH2 Bit poster

I bought it online from bestbuy.com

6. Unfortunately, we will not be able to process the refund for the license keys purchased from resellers. Hence, I would suggest you to contact the reseller regarding the refund policy and get a refund. Then you can purchase a new license key from Parallels Online store.

7. DouglasH2

DouglasH2 Bit poster

Perfect. Thank you so much for answering me so completely :)

8. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.