Can not enter my Account - Old Email Address no longer exists

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by WolfgangT3, Nov 4, 2019.

1. WolfgangT3

WolfgangT3 Bit poster

My old Email address no longer exists and I would like to log in to Parallels on my New MacBook.
    This is not possible since i can't remember the password and I can't reset it because I can't receive the Password-Reset-Mail. :(

Is it possible to transfer my licence to the new Mail-Adress?

Thanks in Advance!
    Wolfgang

2. Hi,
    we can help you to change your email, please provide us with your old email and with the new one via the private message.

3. AshleyO1

AshleyO1 Bit poster

I need help transferring my license key to a new email account because the original email no longer exist. HELP!!

4. Hi, please provide us with your old email and the new one.
    Please send it via the private message.

5. Hey, thank you for your email.
    I've transferred your key to aow***@cr************gllc.com please check

6. FGasnier

FGasnier Bit poster

Hi Maria, sorry for my bad English, I'm french.
    I have the same problem. I can't access the mail adress I used to buy my parallels desktop for Mac because I wrote a wrong mail adresse. I have the receipt of the bill, but I can't have the licence key.
    Can you help me ?
    Thank you very much.

7. Hi, will be glad to help you. Please send me your license key and the correct email address.

8. JorgO2

JorgO2 Bit poster

I need help transferring my license key to a new email account because the original email no longer exist. HELP!! Thank you

9. JorgO2

JorgO2 Bit poster

test

10. JorgO2

JorgO2 Bit poster

old adress: lasteff-****hanie@web.de - the old account ist deactivated.
    Licence Key: B4X5DH-******-******-******-5K6DAZ

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2020
  11. Hi, I've found your key, could please share new email where would you like to transfer your key. Thanks in advance.

12. ClemensK1

ClemensK1 Bit poster

Dear Maria,
    I just ran into the same problem: I own a license of parallels Desktop for Mac V12
    The emailadres I used for that account 'karl***@gmx.at' has been deleted, so i wanted to change my account's emailadress.
    My emailadres where my license- and accountinformation needs to be transferred to is: clemens***@gmail.com
    Key: B5XD5C-47W1BX-****

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2020
  13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have sent you a private message. Please reply to it.

14. ClemensK1

ClemensK1 Bit poster

Dear forum staff, I have asked this question earlier but my personal- message converstaion has not been answered lately.
    Can you please pick this up, since I am also planiing to upgrade my license?

Dear Maria,
    I just ran into the same problem: I own a license of parallels Desktop for Mac V12
    The emailadres I used for that account 'karl***@gmx.at' has been deleted, so i wanted to change my account's emailadress.
    My emailadres where my license- and accountinformation needs to be transferred to is: clemens***@gmail.com
    Key: B5XD5C-47W1BX-****

Thanks in advance

15. Hi, looks like that we've lost your message.
    Could you please send us you data once again. Thanks.

16. ClemensK1

ClemensK1 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    Thanks for your response.
    I was asked to provide a invoice for my license, but it is a bit more complicated, including several upgrades.
    Tried to explain it here:
    'I bought Parallels 11 through Stacksocial (Order #: 4538641) on 03.08.2016 (license: Q0NZRA-1P3H86-7G5BH5-VZA4KK-HFF0EP)
    On 18.08.2016 I received a notification by Parallels that I purchased during the Tech Guarantee program, and I was eligible for a free update to V12.
    In the email I was prvovided with a new serialnummer: B5XD5C-47W1BX-****.
    I hope that this is enough info.'

I also wanted to attach screenshots of muy order- confirmation but I could not figure out how to do it witin this forum.
    Can you tell me if you still need it and how it can be done please?
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2020
  17. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have replied to your private message.

18. user26

user26 Bit poster

Dear forum staff,
    I have the same problem. My account email address has been deleted and I can not receive the mail. so I want to change the email address.
    Thank you.

19. Hi, in this case we need your new email address, old email address and your license keys.
    Please send it to us via the private message.

20. AS_1

AS_1 Bit poster

I have the same issue:
    old email: regist******.ar@on******me.de
    new email: ar.***lic@w**.de
    Thanks for changing

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2020