How do I cancel my account?

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by KeepingY, Dec 13, 2019.

1. KeepingY

KeepingY Bit poster

Hi,

I need to cancel my account. I am unable to see my subscription in my account. I cannot turn off auto renew.

2. Hi, in order to turn off auto-renewal please check this KB article.
    And also if you need to delete your Parallels account please check this out and let us know if you have any additional questions.

3. MickC1

MickC1 Bit poster

I need to cancel my account as well. I tried the trial version and it was up for renewal today. I do not wish to renew. It does not suit my needs. Yet I think I've already been charged for a year's subscription. Please refund and cancel all renewals. Thank you

4. Hello, please provide us with your purchase order number, we will check it and initiate a refund.

5. MickC1

MickC1 Bit poster

My Order ID shows as MTJW4D7Y25

6. Where did you purchase Parallels Desktop? from the official website?

7. MickC1

MickC1 Bit poster

Yes. My login is mi*******@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2019
  8. I've checked your email and found only Parallels Desktop Lite subscription. Please check this KB article for more info about Parallels Desktop lite refund

9. TomL9

TomL9 Bit poster

I just registered for Parallels trial subscription but before activating I'd like to cancel the trial. I have removed Parallels from my apps. How do I cancel the trial. It's not going to work for me.

10. Anand48

Anand48 Member

May I know which Parallels Desktop trial you are using? is it downloaded from the Parallels online store or from the Apple App store? Thanks.

11. TomL9

TomL9 Bit poster

I uploaded from Parallells website.

12. Anand48

Anand48 Member

Thank you for confirming it. After the 14-days trial, you will not be charged for it. If it is downloaded from the Apple App store, which is a lite edition, you will be required to follow the steps as suggested here. Thanks.

13. KarstenH6

KarstenH6 Bit poster

Hello, I am needing to cancel my subscription, as well as possibly get a refund on the automatic renewal that just recently happened for my account. I initially got Parallels for my company but ended up never using it so I completely forgot to cancel from the start. I appreciate your time.

14. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your purchased reference number.

15. JohnG52

JohnG52 Bit poster

Hi, I write there since you won't answer me by facebook/twitter:
    could you please cancel my subscription, and give me refund. Because I didn't know you take directly 1 year not 1 month to my credit card.
    Here is the ID:
    invoice number: 344147654

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2022
  16. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have initiated the refund on 8/7/2022. The amount will reflect on your account within five to seven business days.

17. KarstenH6

KarstenH6 Bit poster

Hello,

Where would I find the "purchased reference number"? I am trying to do a refund/cancel since I never ended up using the software.

Thanks a bunch

18. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @KarstenH6 , you can find your purchase reference number from the invoice copy which was sent to your billing email address by 'CleverBridge' - our billing partner. Thanks.

19. KarstenH6

KarstenH6 Bit poster

Hello Nadeem,

i apologize for the delay but I have located my reference number for the cancellation and refund.

Thank you very much for the help,
    Karsten H

20. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have initiated the refund for your auto-renewal of Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition for $99.99, the amount will reflect in your account in 5 to 7 Business days. Thanks.