How can I change a just purchased subscription license to a permanent license?

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by StuartN1, Jan 8, 2020.

1. StuartN1

StuartN1 Bit poster

Can I change a just purchased subscription license to a permanent license?

2. Hi, we can provide you with the refund of your subscription purchase and than purchase the permanent license.
    Please share with us your purchase order number if you're would like to get a refund.

3. StuartN1

StuartN1 Bit poster

Hi Maria, thank you very much for your reply.
    I have a reference number from clever bridge. Will that suffice?
    Also, if so... should I post it here? Just making sure I'm not posting something that should be kept confidential?

I should mention:
    - I have not registered the subscription into my parallels account, where I do have my permanent licenses, yet. Should I do so? Would that help or hinder?
    - Also, this was purchased as part of a bundle. But when I went to register the parallels purchase, it only offered me the subscription.

Thanks again, and regards.

4. Thanks for your reply. Yes please, post your Cleverbridge reference number here, I'll check it and provide you with all necessary information.

5. StuartN1

StuartN1 Bit poster

Thank you Maria.

Reference is 206914925.

Thanks again.

6. StuartN1

StuartN1 Bit poster

upload_2020-1-15_8-55-43.png

Hi Maria,

I copied/pasted your reply here, which you posted to my other thread regarding .pvm compatibility.

I think because it was part of a bundle, the $ amount is not specified.

Is there any way that my subscription can be moved/changed to a permanent license? Since I have multiple computers, and many many copies of Parallels, I do not update my versions until I am ready to do so on a broad basis. Subscription does not meet my needs. Without being able to control my update schedules, subscription would most likely just not be used. It has no value for me.

Thanks again for your efforts, and your help.

Regards,
    -s

7. @StuartN1, Got you. please check your inbox.

8. StuartN1

StuartN1 Bit poster

Maria,

I see the update that you provided. VERY much appreciated.

Thank you very much for your efforts.

Regards,
    -s

Maria@Parallels likes this.