Parallels desktop: Maximum number of activations available

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by JasperL1, Jul 26, 2019.

1. RichardO5

RichardO5 Bit poster

My Macbook crashed and while its getting repaired i have my hard drive externally connected to another computer so I can access my files and applications. the problem is when i try to start parallels it asks for my activation key. it the tells me "your product key reached its activation limit. Please help reset my key thx

2. SalL

SalL Bit poster

My issue was resolved very quickly when I posted in the "Parallels Access and Parallels Desktop for Mac" forum.

3. Hi, your key has been reset, please check.

4. YueD

YueD Bit poster

Hi Parallels Team, that my bought new MacBook but I didn't transfer my activation from old mac to new one. It also shows the same message "your product key reached its activation limit" Could you help me to reset my key, please? Thx so much.

5. YueD

YueD Bit poster

My problem has been solved by Facebook from your team, thx.

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Feel free to reach out to us anytime for support.

7. JoshuaP7

JoshuaP7 Bit poster

I am also having this issue. The key associated with my email is expired but my company paid for another key that I have been using up until now. I migrated my parallels to a new mac and am getting the 'max number of activations' notification when I try to use my should-be-working key on the new mac. I can supply with the key if needed.

8. Bruggink

Bruggink Bit poster

You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.
    My Parallels Desktop 10 key is in use at a older Macbook which is crashed. Can't activiate the key on my new macbook. Could you reset it?

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are unable to locate the key with the current email address. Please reply to the private message with the key to check and assist.

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with macOS X Sierra and above.

11. Hi, we've received your key and reset it your key. Please check it and let us know how does it work.

12. Bruggink

Bruggink Bit poster

Same problem: You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

13. AntonioG3

AntonioG3 Bit poster

Hi Admin Team.. Not sure if I should write this second post in here, but I need a reset to my v10 Licence so that I can use it with my new Mac. Best Reagrds and thx in advance.

14. AntonioG3

AntonioG3 Bit poster

Sorry for my mistake. It´s v11. Thx

15. Check your inbox for more info please

16. Hey, we've reset your license, please check the issue.

17. DrewS2

DrewS2 Bit poster

Hi. I am joining in on the thread. Activation limit reached (I guess) when updating to new hardware.

18. Hi, we've changed some settings of your key, please try to activate it and let us know the results.

19. DrewS2

DrewS2 Bit poster

Rock and Roll! All is well now, thank you!

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  20. AbhinavN

AbhinavN Bit poster

Hi,
    After moving to a new Mac, I'm unable to activate parallels on my new Mac. I don't have my old Mac with me any more. Please de-activate on the old Mac so that I can use it on my new Mac. I don't get the option to do so on logging in to my new Mac. I get the msg:
    "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."