Parallels Activation - Key already in use by another email

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by TimP6, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Kristian1

Kristian1 Bit poster

Hi, I entered my Redemption Code on Thursday 23.01.2020 with my registered mail account but I didn't receive my Activation code. Please send the mail again so I can activate my product.

2. BethanyO

BethanyO Bit poster

Hello, I have a similar issue with trying to transfer the license to a newly purchased macbook.

3. Hi, could you please provide us with the email address which you used for the key purchase? Unfortunately I didn't find any order associated with kr******@mark***-b**lin.de

4. Hi, please share your key with us via the private message, I didn't find any key associated with b***any.o***a@sir****md.com

5. BethanyO

BethanyO Bit poster

The key I have been using is YKKXMC-******-******-******-K**3*5. It was purchased for me by someone else, which might be why it's not associated with my email.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2020
  6. Hi, we've reset your key,but would you like to transfer your key to your email address? now it's associated with e**ie.p**@sirenasmd.com

7. Kristian1

Kristian1 Bit poster

I purchased my Redemption key from a local Store. I used it on the parallels.epayworldwide.com website and entered my email, but I didn't receive the mail and I can't type in the redemption code a second time. I can write you the redemption code if you need it.

8. BethanyO

BethanyO Bit poster

Yes, please transfer it to my email. Thanks!

9. Hi, we've transferred your key to bethany.ok***@sire***md.com
    please check and let us know the results.

10. Hi, we didn't find you into our internal system, because you've purchased it from the local store. Did you check the junk folder at your email?

11. Kristian1

Kristian1 Bit poster

yes, I did that already many times, but the only mail I received was when I reset my password. I don't know what I can do now, because I can't typ in the redemption code a second time.

12. Could you please provide us with the screenshot of your check or purchase documents?

13. Hi, we've received your email, please confirm the email address when you would like to reset your password.

14. APkr

APkr Bit poster

The problem that we have now, is that at the moment of registering the license, we get the message that the license is already in use by another email address. I have checked with my manager, who requested Parallels for me, to check his an account in case he has it registered, but he is getting the same message

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We request you send the key in a private message to check with which account the key is registered.