Transfer license key to another account

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by AlanC14, Feb 12, 2020.

1. AlanC14

AlanC14 Bit poster

I have a key registered under an email address of someone who has since left the company.
    I cannot use the key because it was used on a previous laptop which has been formatted and reset without Parallels.
    I have the key but cannot deactivate the old activation of the previous laptop because I cannot login to the since left employees account.
    Is there anything you can do your side to either transfer this key to my account so I can manage it for future use?
    The business edition license is available until 05/31/2020 but currently not used because I'm locked out.

2. Hi, we can help you with the deactivation, please share your key with us via the private message? Thanks in advance.

3. RadimK

RadimK Bit poster

Hi
    I sold my iMac with parallels desktop 13. I need to deactivate my licence key/ delete account and new owner will register it again

4. Hi, please share your key with us, because we didn't find any key associated with k**enik.ra***@centrum.cz

5. Jordi5

Jordi5 Bit poster

Hi,
    I have a license key of parallels, but I formatted my MacBook, and now, I'm trying to install parallels in a new mac with a new account and I receive a message that the key is already in use and linked to my old account.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Regards,

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Contact us with the old account so we can transfer the key to your new account.

7. Jordi5

Jordi5 Bit poster

Thanks Ajith, but I fixed the problem with your colleagues through twitter.

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Feel free to reach out to us anytime for support.

9. BriParallelsP

BriParallelsP Bit poster

How do I contact customer service support to transfer my existing license key into a different account. Email, Phone, Skype and Chat feature are disabled. Please help.

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can reply to our personal message here or contact our support team through Facebook.

11. BriParallelsP

BriParallelsP Bit poster

I need to transfer my existing key into a different account. Please help.

12. Hello, please provide us with your old email address and with the new one via the private message.
    Looking forward to your reply.

13. TamerK2

TamerK2 Bit poster

Same problem here, have 2 accounts with different keys, would like to merge to one account with all keys.

14. Hello, we will be glad to help you.
    Please provide us with your email addresses and license key.
    Please send it via the private message.

15. InstallSolutions

InstallSolutions Bit poster

Please reset my license! Im moved to another Mac.

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 15 activation key. Try to activate again and check.

17. YanR

YanR Bit poster

Good afternoon, I can't log in with the old account ya***6@au.ru, because this email address is no longer valid. I created a new account y*5676@m***.ru, now how to transfer Licenses from the old account to the new one?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2020
  18. Hello, we've moved your Parallels Desktop 10 license ket to your new account. Please login into your new account and check.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

19. YanR

YanR Bit poster

Thanks a lot, now i see my license

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  20. Hi-TechL

Hi-TechL Bit poster

Good afternoon.
    I have a license key registered to a specific email address. The password for your personal account has been lost. It is impossible to recover the password, because the letter from your side does not arrive.
    Is there anything you can do on your part to transfer this key to the new current company account so that we can manage it for future use / renewal?
    Parallels Desktop Business Edition Subscription * (Product) with Support and Maintenance until 3/1/2020 - Activations: 3, but currently the current license has expired. Is it possible to use this license without Support and Maintenance? Is it necessary to renew for a new period of use or is the license unlimited?