Lost activation key

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by StewartR, Nov 28, 2016.

1. StewartR

StewartR Bit poster

Hi guys,

I have been using Parallels desktop 10 for 18 months now, I recently got a new computer and went to install it again only to find out that I cant find my activation key any more.

I believe i registered it under my work email address, but when i log into that account there is no licence registered to my account. I cant even find any old emails from you for when I purchased it.

Please help !

2. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

Hello, to locate your activation key for Parallels Desktop, please refer the article: http://bit.ly/1uStPoi . Let us know if you have any query!

3. Hi, we've found your key and will send it to you via the private message, please check and reply.
    Thank you for cooperation.

4. SergeyA2

SergeyA2 Bit poster

Hi guys,
    Same problem here. I've reinstall OS without backup. Can you please find for me license? I don't remember the version I've used and I think I bought it about two years ago.

5. Hi, I haven't found any key in your account sergey.a.a*******@gmail.com
    Did you use another email for Parallels Desktop purchasing or registration? May be you have any copy of the purchase order?

6. SergeyA2

SergeyA2 Bit poster

Thank you Maria,
    I've just finally found it. License was bought 26/11/2015 for Parallels Desktop 11 from Russian store allsoft.ru

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  7. @SergeyA2 if you need any help with your license or have any additional questions, please let us know.

8. MichaelN17

MichaelN17 Bit poster

Hi, I have the exact same problem here! Can you help me as well?
    What I still have is the "Product ID". I saved it because I thought this is the code I need for installing Parallels again on my new notebook. Unfortunately it's not.

9. MichaelN17

MichaelN17 Bit poster

i need answer sir

10. Did you receive any confirmation from the Cleverbridge? Also could you provide us with your email which you used for the Parallels Desktop purchasing, please? You can share it via the private message.

11. MichaelN17

MichaelN17 Bit poster

No, didn't receive any confirmation, afaik.
    How do I send a private message here?

12. Please check your inbox and reply.

13. DavidS75

DavidS75 Bit poster

Hello!

Prior email address for this account was closed-- need activation key. Ticket is also open.

Thanks for your help!

14. Hi, could you send us your previous email address via the private message please?

15. ericsonm

ericsonm Bit poster

hi.. I can't see my subscription key? where can I retrieve it, last day I bought parallel thru appstore, apple confirm my purchase but there was no subscription key

16. Hello,
    Could you please provide us with more details about the issue.
    When does Parallels Desktop for App Store ask you for the key? Could you please provide us with the screenshot of the license asking window?
    Any other details will be very appreciated.

17. LouisT3

LouisT3 Bit poster

Hello, Reinstalled Mac OS and lost my parallels desktop key. Is there any way it can be restored?
    Thankyou in advance, Louis Turner

18. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

If you are using Parallels Desktop 11 or above it will be registered with your Parallels account. If you visit my.parallels.com and use the correct email to login then you can locate your key.

19. Aliyahb

Aliyahb Bit poster

Hello, so I had just made a purchase with my school email, and I went to get my activation key but I can't seem to find my purchase in my account.

20. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please check private message and reply us back. Thanks, Parallels Team.