HELP!! Cancel expired auto-renew

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by Parallels User, Jul 11, 2020.

1. I need my subscriptions to NOT auto-renew. I'm getting an email that a charge is trying to go through (luckily on an older card that is no longer valid).

For now, I no longer need my account and so best if it is fully deleted. I don't need any of the older keys.

Parallels has served me well but I have moved on to other jobs and the need for a VM is gone, for now. Thanks.

2. Hello, please turn off the "autorenewal" to avoid any unnecessary payments and then we will remove your Parallels account.

Parallels User likes this.
  3. I am not able to turn off the autorenewal because it is expired. Are you able to help me in order to cancel the subscription?

4. Hi I am not able to turn off the autorenewal because it is expired. Are you able to help me in order to cancel the subscription?

5. Unfortunately we cannot turn-off the autorenewal from our side.
    Please check the instructions from the KB article and turn it off.

Parallels User likes this.
  6. As I already said it is not working, bacuse the payment is expired, what can i do?

7. As I already said it is not working, bacuse the payment is expired, what can i do?

8. If you don't need this subscription anymore we can try to remove it from your account and delete your account michel*****ini**@gmail.com
    Please confirm.

9. Confirm, thanks for your help

10. We've initiated the removing process. Your account will be completely removed soon.