K12 education discount

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by EdgarB1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. EdgarB1

EdgarB1 Bit poster

I work for a K12 school, is there a way to purchase several licenses with the education discount?

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @EdgarB1 , please check with OntheHub, who sell education version of Parallels Desktop for Mac.

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can only purchase one license under one account from OnTheHub. Refer this article. If you like to purchase bulk licenses, then you can contact our sales team.

4. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @ostino , if you are trying to purchase with student offer you can check with Onthehub website. If you are looking for general offers you can always visit our website www.parallels.com for offers and you can subscribe to our newsletter to get notified by our updates and offers.

5. GordonW4

GordonW4 Bit poster

hello! I need help

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Please share your questions with us regarding Parallels products to assist you.

7. EllaF

EllaF Bit poster

Hi this Ella Ford Here! I work for academic editing assistance company, and we are also interested in a group package. Are there any discounts available now?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2019
  8. kefaso

kefaso Bit poster

Hello, what package would be best for a small educational website such as in my case Mypenservices.com. Additionally can i upgrade from the one year plan to the business plan at any given time.

9. Kant43H

Kant43H Bit poster

nice post. thank you! I think that your post much better than other

10. MichaelS115

MichaelS115 Member

nice post. thank you!

11. sophia addison

sophia addison Bit poster

Hi! I am working for an academic assignment writing company Penmypaper, where we are interested in all packages. Still, there are discounts available?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2020
  12. Hello, please check this KB article for more information and let us know if you have any additional questions.

13. AlanL5

AlanL5 Bit poster

very nice